Another great weekend to be living in Northeast Ohio!
Don’t say your have “nothing to do”…don’t complain that “you’re bored”…GET OUTSIDE and explore this amazing place we are lucky to call CLEVELAND!
– Trash to Sailor : takings trash and making a boat to race over Lake Erie. www.lakeerieboatfloat.org
– Comic Genius : meet the infamous American Splendor-Harvey Pekar live and in person. www.pennellogallery.com
– A spooky train trip : Hop aboard the Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad for a ghost story haunt : www.cvsr.com/events.aspx
– Now you see it…now you don’t : David Copperfield swoops into playhouse square just in time for tricks & treats : www.playhousesquare.com/Events/Events.aspx?EventID=1857
– Theatre opening : Don’t miss the ribbon cutting and opening of the restored Capitol Theatre : www.gordonsquare.org/capitol-gala/
– Dare I say, football? : Could this be THE WEEK for the Browns? Fingers and toes crossed : www.clevelandbrowns.com
What else is going on? A fun pancake breakfast fundraiser? A local church clambake? A dance recital or high school band competition? Let me know and I will try and squeeze that in too!
Gotta love Ohio in the fall. Enjoy!