It’s friday everybody and what a weekend it is going to be! Is it just me or does the fall always fill up pretty quickly? With the weekend football games, clambakes, fall carnivals and more…it’s seriously my FAVORITE season of the year!
This weekend is like no other, check out some of our must-do’s in the 216…
– Cleveland Auction Company, preview party : While the actual auction isn’t until September 18th, swing y the auction house Friday evening for their preview party! Don’t even think about bidding on the Damien Hirst…it’s mine! (I wish!)
– Redress Opening : Have a little more rump and a heck of a lot less frump at the evening’s opening of NYC’s loss, CLE’s gain Re Dress! 2678 W 14th…the fashion party kicks off at 5pm.
– Tremont Art Walk : There are two specific galleries with interesting shows at Friday’s Art Walk…Mastroianni is showing his work “Girls on Film” which happen to be his own daughters and Dick Russell from “The Gallery” a new art/antique gallery will be hosting an opening party complete with DJ club hits! head down to see great art, eat awesome food and dance the evening away…artsy style.
– Best Coast at the Grog : Saturday night, be there, enough said.
– Family Day at MOCA : Looking for something to do with your little ones on Sunday? enjoy hands-on crafts live characters, music and more. Kicks off at noon-4pm.
– Stone Mad Oyster Festival : Love oysters? Love to watch people shuck to win Oyster prizes? Like a good beer outside in the fall? Then you should head on over to Stone Maad’s Annual oyster festival! Sunday afternoon starting round noon…with the Boys from County Hell…for all you groupies.
– Yo Lo Tengo at the Grog – Two nights in a row is a lotI know, but this show will be awesome and it’s in honor of the Grog’s 21st borthday…so we should all get out and support! Plus, I LOVE Yo Lo Tengo!