Lots of fun things going on in Cleveland this weekend, here is just a few things that look good to me!
– The Artwalk in Tremont, featuring a Brigade trunk show at the Cleveland Auction Company, tonight/Friday.
– A fundraiser for Tom at AJ Rocco’s Saturday night.
– A visit with the Easter Bunny and an egg hunt in Rocky River at Market on Linda street.
– Go see where all the intricate, historical, religious statues are currently “living” at the grand opening of the Museum of Divine Statues this Sunday.
– Check out the burlesque show- TEASE, this Sunday at Brothers Lounge at 5pm. Featuring Miss Bella Sin, Viva Valezz and her Velvet Hearts.
There is FOR SURE a bit of something for all. Happy Friday, happy weekend Cleveland! (don’t forget to enter the TEDxCLE ticket giveaway!)