Morning all you CLE lovebirds. Did you all watch the grammy’s last night? Best part? When the Black Keys gave Akron, Ohio a big shout out….So cool.
Do you LOVE rock n roll? Is your idea of a great date an afternoon of milling around the neighborhood record store or even better the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum? Have you heard about all the fun Valentines Day events and special offers? The Rock Hall “#LoveRocks” is an official five days of love and specials at the museum. Visit their site and you can discover a free pass to see U2 3D for FREE, get your photo taken at the sharp shooter counter when you visit, come in on February 14th at 1pm and experia curator-guided Love Notes gallery talk, get free shipping on all merchandise orders over $35 online using promo code “VALENTINE13” ..I mena what girl wouldn’t love a I HEART rock and roll baby tee!!
Even better, I have a Duet Rocker Membershoip to giveaway to a lucky hopeless rock and roll romantic. This memebrship includes
• Unlimited free admission for one year plus one guest each visit
• Members-only t-shirt and decal
• Collectible membership card
• Invitations to members-only events and exhibit previews
• 10% discount on Museum store and online purchases (excludes sale and memorabilia merchandise)
• Subscription to Liner Notes, the official Museum publication
• Members-only email updates
• One Parking Voucher
• Member’s Express Entry
To win, tweet me @iheartclev “#loverocks here in the CLE!” Winner will be chosen randomly by Friday, February 15th!