Happy Friday everyone. Lots to do this weekend in the 216, so you best get a jump on making plans.
– Top Shop at Nordstrom : The British have invaded Beachwood Place as a store within a store at Nordstrom. Open for one week; the colors, patterns and designs scream international fashionista. This weekend swing in and see what the cutting-edge line has to offer while the array of sizes are available. Cheerio!
– Cleveland FLEA : It’s time to turn indoors and nest for the fall/winter. What better place to find your new home treasure than this weekends Cleveland FLEA? There will be pumpkin painting, pumpkin ale tasting and even a bit of trick or treating! For times and more information on their fabulous vendors check out their site!
– Night for a Fright : A night filled with stories of Chagrin Valley’s most notorious ghost sightings in the shadows of Evergreen Hill Cemetery presented by Chagrin Valley Women’s League. I love Halloween and all the tricks and treats that happen in October, this one looks like it’s gonna be a great spook-tacular event! Led by historian Dan Ruminski, Author of Cleveland in the Guilded Age: A Stroll Down Millionaire’s Row. Ghoulish Attire Encouraged. S’mores & Spirits to follow at Kelly’s Working Well Farm. For $25 tickets visit cvwl.com
– Cleveland Browns vs Detroit Lions : It’s still the perfect time of the year for some mad tailgating shenanigans, so whether you have tickets or not, get out there and show your local boys some Cleveland love! Kick off Sunday at 1pm. I’ll be making this for tailgate so get yourself down to the Munny Lot!
A couple of quick shout outs for next week…
– Key for the Cure : Don’t forget to grab your ticket to Saks Fifth Ave; Key for the Cure event on Thursday night. A bit of blog-keeping, our lucky pair of tickets goes to my lucky winner @cleshopaholic! If you didn’t win, there is still time to grab your tickets HERE!
– FREE* Pizza to Celebrate 6 Years : Head over to Bar Cento on Tuesday, October 15th to help celebrate the 6th Anniversary! In order to thank you for your continued support throughout the years, you will receive a free pizza *with the purchase of a bottle of wine or carafe of beer. It is my FAVORITE pizza in town, can’t wait to celebrate with them.
– Geiger’s ladies night out – While it’s not until next week, I couldn’t help but share the fun evening that Geiger’s Lakewood has planned for all you ladies who love you some Patagonia, Borth Face and outdoor apparel in general. Cockatils and a fashion show is included…grab your ladies and get to Geiger’s on Thursday, October 17th.
– Village kick-off to winter – On the other part of town, (same night as Geiger’s) you could party hop over to Village’s annual kick-off to winter. Meet and greet at the store from 6-8pm with manufacturer reps., drinks and give-aways. Once the shopping is complete the party continues at Fatheads Brewery with a video premier, food & more give-aways!
Have a great weekend everybody. Looking forward to enjoying fall with you.