- HELLO! I’m a designer, blogger, Airstream enthusiast, pug mom and Cleveland cheerleader. There are never enough hours in the day for me, so LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!
Holly on 3 tips for a great Alt Summit experience!
I've heard of bloggers that attend this one. Maybe I will someday!
- Blog - The New Black on Guest Post : Blog-The New Black
[…] heart cleveland was kind enough to feature me on her blog. Check out my post on The Perfect Cleveland…
Crystal @EatDrinkCLE on Explore CLE : an afternoon in Old Brooklyn
I love that there are such awesome spots so close to home! But they are dangerously close...
Kate on Explore CLE : an afternoon in Old Brooklyn
I've been dying to visit all three of these places. I neeeeeed to get over to Old Brooklyn!
Crystal @EatDrinkCLE on about last year…looking ahead!
I'm super impressed that you've stuck with Whole 30! My goal is to be more mindful of what we eat…
Tag Archives: @grogshop
13 Sep 2013
It’s friday everybody and what a weekend it is going to be! Is it just me or does the fall always fill up pretty quickly? With the weekend football games, clambakes, fall carnivals and more…it’s seriously my FAVORITE season of the year!
This weekend is like no other, check out some of our must-do’s in the 216…
– Cleveland Auction Company, preview party : While the actual auction isn’t until September 18th, swing y the auction house Friday evening for their preview party! Don’t even think about bidding on the Damien Hirst…it’s mine! (I wish!)
– Redress Opening : Have a little more rump and a heck of a lot less frump at the evening’s opening of NYC’s loss, CLE’s gain Re Dress! 2678 W 14th…the fashion party kicks off at 5pm.
– Tremont Art Walk : There are two specific galleries with interesting shows at Friday’s Art Walk…Mastroianni is showing his work “Girls on Film” which happen to be his own daughters and Dick Russell from “The Gallery” a new art/antique gallery will be hosting an opening party complete with DJ club hits! head down to see great art, eat awesome food and dance the evening away…artsy style.
– Best Coast at the Grog : Saturday night, be there, enough said.
– Family Day at MOCA : Looking for something to do with your little ones on Sunday? enjoy hands-on crafts live characters, music and more. Kicks off at noon-4pm.
– Stone Mad Oyster Festival : Love oysters? Love to watch people shuck to win Oyster prizes? Like a good beer outside in the fall? Then you should head on over to Stone Maad’s Annual oyster festival! Sunday afternoon starting round noon…with the Boys from County Hell…for all you groupies.
– Yo Lo Tengo at the Grog – Two nights in a row is a lotI know, but this show will be awesome and it’s in honor of the Grog’s 21st borthday…so we should all get out and support! Plus, I LOVE Yo Lo Tengo!
12 Jul 2013
Hey gang, happy SUNNY Friday! It’s gonna be a wonderful weekend in the 216 and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
So many fun things to do and see. I’ve assembled a list of a few things below, check it out.
– Tomorrow morning is the monthly Cleveland Flea. Time to find that perfect accessory for your home of a summer celebration.
– Looking for some new “ink?” Well you are in luck as the Cleveland Tattoo Convention is in town this weekend. I bet the people watching is going to be outstanding!
– Like running in the heat? Lakewood Summer Meltdown is this Saturday with both a 1 mile fun run and a 5K you can get sweaty with the best of ’em.
For me, I’m gonna try and get to the beach, catch up on yoga class or two, I’ve been wanting to do a bit of painting, shopping and gardening…PLUS a few of those fun things listed above! Gosh, I super HEART CLE in the summertime…let the fun (finally) begin.
(cookies from Joe’s Deli in Rocky River. Gotta love the sweet little heart.)