Morning & happy Monday everybody. Hope you had a great weekend and are gearing up for the ultimate summer kick off, Memorial Day weekend. Let the countdown begin!
I was out of town over the weekend in our sister city of Detroit. Wow, there are some CRAZY drivers up their in MI…but the fact that they have a new IKEA makes it very attractive for a weekend visit. Usually we visit the Pittsburgh location, but due to a family event we stopped into that one and let me just say SO MUCH BETTER! Newer store, furniture-pick-up all in one place, more product stock and overall lighter and brighter. Highly recommend.
Now, onto today’s quick post…did you see the new Sherwin Williams billboard on the side of their Prospect Ave headquarters? A partnership between area ad agency Adcom and artists GV Art + Design this vibrant mural represents all of our city’s prominent landmarks. It is a great visual celebration of our city, THANKS SW for investing in our city, we are lucky to have you as a strong Cleveland business.
The new banner features the following landmarks and icons…• Terminal Tower
• Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
• Quicken Loans Arena
• Main Avenue Bridge
• Progressive Field
• Fountain of Eternal Life, also known as the War Memorial Fountain
• West Side Market
• Cleveland Harbor West Pierhead Lighthouse
• Goodtime III
• Global Center for Health and Innovation
• FirstEnergy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns
• Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Bridge #463
• Key Tower
• Guardians of Traffic on the Hope Memorial Bridge
• Wind Turbine
• Veterans Memorial Bridge, also known as the Detroit Superior Bridge
• Lolly the Trolley
Have a great Monday everyone, looking forward to a hot holiday countdown week!