This weekend is filled with MANY spooky celebrations so make your plans, grab a quick costume and get on out and enjoy Cleveland!
– Halloweekends : This weekend is the last of the season folks. It IS very spooky but nothing beats flying through the air in the dark. Cedar Points Halloweekends is filled with spooky ride and crazy scary zombies, witches and warewolves galore! We are gonna hit “The Point” one last time for the season and get our scream on! Get there this weekend, it’s gonna be a spooky blast!
– Rock Hall Music Masters Concert : This Saturday night the Rock Hall honors the Rolling Stones at the 18th Annual Music Master Concert. Come see artists like Chuck D. and harmonica master Sugar Blue. Tickets are going fast but there are still a few available, the event will go down at Playhouse Square State Theatre.
– Nash Clambake : Always wanted to check out the Slovenian Home while eating clams and cheering for the Browns? This weekend come cheer on your home team to polkas, ping pong and lots of clams!
– Cemetery Run & Yoga celebration : Tailgating not your thing? Check out Cleveland Yoga’s Trik(onasana). Join Liz *& Melissa as they run throughout the historic Lakeview Cemetary and then practice a 75-minute power yoga class. It’s sure to awaken the dead energy within each of us… For more information visit their page to sign up.
– Treasury Wine Dinner : Next week, October 29th, Pier W will be hosting an educational event celebrating renowned California wines and vineyards. The event will feature a 4-course menu crated by Chef Regan and paired with several Cali wines. I’d take wine any day over sugary halloween candy…how about you? Looking forward to seeing everyone there and chatting about good vino!
(photo from a visit to Szalay’s Farm! The best pumpkins and fall treats around!)
Have a great week everyone. Don’t forget to carve your pumpkins and decorate the yards for trick or treaters all over Northeast Ohio this upcoming week!