Hey gang, happy SUNNY Friday! It’s gonna be a wonderful weekend in the 216 and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
So many fun things to do and see. I’ve assembled a list of a few things below, check it out.
– The Tremont Art Walk is tonight! A perfect evening for a stroll through the neighborhood of galleries, perhaps topped with a scoop or two.
– Tomorrow morning is the monthly Cleveland Flea. Time to find that perfect accessory for your home of a summer celebration.
– Looking for some new “ink?” Well you are in luck as the Cleveland Tattoo Convention is in town this weekend. I bet the people watching is going to be outstanding!
– As we know the Beer Fest is town, but if wine is more your thing head out to Rocky River for the Sunflower Wine (& Craft Beer) Festival.
– Like running in the heat? Lakewood Summer Meltdown is this Saturday with both a 1 mile fun run and a 5K you can get sweaty with the best of ’em.
– On Sunday, head over to Market Garden Brewery for the screening of the American Made Film as it makes it’s debut here in the CLE. 6pm
– If you have any energy left fromm a busy summer weekend, don’t miss Chairlift at the Grog Shop on Sunday night. Love that band!
For me, I’m gonna try and get to the beach, catch up on yoga class or two, I’ve been wanting to do a bit of painting, shopping and gardening…PLUS a few of those fun things listed above! Gosh, I super HEART CLE in the summertime…let the fun (finally) begin.
(cookies from Joe’s Deli in Rocky River. Gotta love the sweet little heart.)
Happy Friday friends. Hope everybody had a great week. From kicking it off with the Tribe’s Home Opener, and then the 70 degree tank top wearing Tuesday, followed up by a mid-week Wednesday night house party and now prepping for the weekend I swear, there are so many fun things to do and this weekend is no exception.
Tonight get yourself to Tremont to enjoy the monthly Art Walk. Perhaps you could also stop by the newly revamped Tremont Scoops for some creamy spring sweets.
Saturday brings the really fun day of the Lottery League concerts. Many artists coming together to form new bands, new songs and new sounds for our region…topped off with food trucks and you’ve got yourself a MUST for your Saturday.
There are also some new additional showings and stand by tickets available for this years Cleveland International Film Festival movies. Happy Birthday shout out to the CIFF as they actually turn 37 years old on Saturday.
There is the big Best of the Scene Party at the Cleveland Public Library on Friday night and Yuri’s Night Party at the Science Center on Saturday night.
Hey, and if you feel like finding a good vintage score, don’t miss the Cleveland FLEA or Gray’s Auction, Warehouse Auction.
Also if you didn’t get enough of the first week of our Indians (Let’s Go Tribe!) they are playing the White Socks all weekend long. Take me out to the ballpark!
Cheers everybody, is it time for a cocktail yet? :)