Hey guys, WE MADE IT! Happy Friday! With the official holiday countdown on, this weekend marks the first of December busy weekends. There is so much going on around town, get out there and enjoy all the merry making.
(Menchies…spend $20 on a gift card, get free yogurt!)
– Saturday, the Lakewood Historical Society is hosting it’s annual Christmas Sale On the Grounds at the Nicholson House. this sale always includes great architectural slavage, china, homewares and much more. Check it out!
– Also on Saturday is Banyan Tree’s 12th annual Hot Toddy Party kicks off in Tremont at 12pm and runs until 9pm. Good munchies and sweet snacks while you shop! It’s always a great event.
– Ohio City will also be celebrating this weekend with their annual holiday festival. Carolers, photos with santa, craft vendors and more. Stop on over to Market Square Park, across from the West Side Market at West 25th and Lorain, from 11am-4pm.
– I always enjoy heading over to Beachland Ballrom for the annual Rock & Roll Holiday Flea Market? You can find some really great vintage tee’s, albums and more for every rock and roll lover in your life.
– Rocky River is hosting their Annual Holiday Walk on Detroit Road all day on Saturday. Stop into any of the unique little boutiques and enjoy a cup of joe to keep you warm while you stroll.
– Saturday night, Lakewood is celebrating thier annual Light Up Lakewood kicking off around 5;30…join the merchants & restaurant (bars!) as they flip the switch to light up the little downtown.
So those are just a few holiday fun events for you to get out and check out this weekend. Where your best hats and scarves…it’s cold but the sun is shining and things are good. :)