It’s the freaking weekend, baby I’m about to have me some fun! Happy Memorial Day weekend Cleveland. Hope you are excited for the three day holiday as I am.
Just a couple of things going on that I thought you should check out…
– Have you been to the new Lululemon Pop Up Summer Shop at Beachcliff Square? Not only do they have select merchandise special to that location, they are also offering FREE YOGA classes from many of the area yogi experts. For their schedule “friend them” on Facebook to be in the “lulu-know.”
– This weekend kicks off the Marc’s Annual Great American Rib Cook-Off and Music Festival at Jacob’s Pavilion. Friday admission is $1.00 all day including tickets to see the Spazmatics in concert; super fun! Pack your own wet wipes, the ribs are delicious and you’ll want to be prepared to get messy.
– It’s “Blossom Time!” One of the MOST CHARMING festivals I have ever witnessed. You can find the popular little carnival in historic downtown Chagrin Falls, hot air balloons lift off from behind the high school and there is a 5k to burn off all the adult beverages from the holiday weekend as well. Sounds like a great springtime celebration to me! For the complete schedule visit their site here. Happy Blossom everybody!
– Cleveland Foundation Day at Wade Oval on May 24th means free entry into all of the museums. PLUS a few special entry FREE admissions including the Van Gogh Repetitions exhibit at the art museum, the planetarium at the Science Museum and the new exhibit at the botanical gardens including lots of lego sculptures.
– This Sunday’s Parisian Street Market in Hingetown if the perfect place to stroll and explore some french-inspired vendors of antiques, artisanal foods and neighborhood fun. Gather your friends for brunch and then head on down to the street fair after, best morning ever! For details check out their site.
– It’s all “Greek to me!” and there is nothing better than the food, the music, the dancing and the entire scene at this weekend’s Tremont Greek Fest! Go early, parking is typically a scavenger hunt, but TOTALLY worth parallel parking on some side street…with some guy who won’t pass you…just keep telling yourself it’s worth it for the baklava. Opa!
Happy long weekend to you. Cheers to sum sum summah time!