Well, it’s going to be a perfect weekend to finish up those summer project around the home. Me? I’m planning on giving my garage a good clean out before the winter chill sets in as well as hanging some spooky decorations for the upcoming holiday!
I might try and squeeze in a bike ride since the weather is supposed to be amazing. Can anyone tell me how you find the tow path entrance that is supposedly behind Steelyard Commons? Or is that an old wives tale?
Besides cleaning, decorating and riding…here are a few other things that I may try and squeeze into my weekend…what are your weekend plans???
- Tonight’s Best of Cleveland Party at the Rock Hall is supposed to be a great time.
- Polka happy hour at Happy Dog if I need to escape the party.
- If I felt like dressing like a zombie…the Dead Ride around town would be a fun event.
- For those of you who have always wanted to spend the night in a movie theatre…12 Hours of Terror at Capitol Theatre!
- Like to craft? A paper making demonstration at the Cleveland Public Library sounds cool, it’s part of their Octavofest.
- Stash Style in Chagrin Falls is hosting a Breast Cancer Benefit from 5-11pm. Pink goodies, drinks & food. Vintage and hand knit fashion showing! Mini massages, palm readings & more! LIVE Music at 8:00
Or…drum roll please……
-The second annual Cleveland Beer Week begins TODAY friday october 15th, and runs through next saturday october 23rd. As a celebration of craft and import beer cleveland beer week features tastings, dinners and activities at over 100 venues.
The big gala-type of event; BREWzilla is being held next Saturday, October 23 at the galleria at erieview from 6 to 11pm. BREWzilla acts as the closing event where one can sample beer from over 80 breweries and enjoy tons of food and cheese from heinen’s and winking lizard.
Guess what? I have TWO FREE TICKETS to giveaway to BREWzilla. Tell me about your favorite beer and provide your email address and the winner will be chosen by random NEXT Wednesday.
Other than that, have a great weekend!!! Love ya Cleveland!.